The Pilates is a fitness method that keeps the body in excellent physical condition, based on a system stretching exercises and strength. which was inspired and designed by Joseph Hubertus Pilates (1880-1967). Characterized as experiential, after being tested by Pilates himself and then to athletes and dancers, the Pilates Method teaches us perfect things for our body, which can easily transfer and incorporate in our daily lives.
“‘In 5 sessions you begin to feel the difference, in 10 sessions others feel it too, in 20 sessions have a completely new body“
With Pilates body is transformed and becomes a healthy and harmonious silhouette. In particular, Pilates strengthens and tones muscles, improves posture and increases its flexibility, while coordinating and balancing body and mind.
WHAT IS REFORMER
Reformer offers all the benefits of Pilates including overall strength, flexibility, coordination of movement and balance. All this combined can lead to the improvement of everyday life, better posture, the more efficient blood circulation and relieve pain associated with physical imbalances such as scoliosis, kyphosis, etc.
WHAT PILATES REFORMER OFFERS
- Improves posture
- Improves mobility and flexibility of the spine
- Improves muscle tone and flexibility
- Increases stabilization of the pelvis and shoulder
- Enhances joint health by improving their mobility and good support from the muscles that surround them
- Serves as additional training for athletes
- Improve body alignment
- Firmness – toning the abdominal muscles
- Firmness – toning the back muscles
- Lineage hands – legs without strain the joints.
Physical Professor graduated from the Democritus University of Thrace. Certified Pilates, Hatha Yoga, Personal Trainer,...Profile